Hi, I’m Dexter! Welcome to my personal website. Hope you like lists
- Computers, hardware, software, everything in-between.
- Programming, both as a profession and hobby.
- Trading futures and options markets
- Electronics and digital design. I believe FPGAs will become more and more prevalent.
- Gaming - I like PC games the most. Quake and Day of Defeat are my two favorite games.
- Game development with source sdk and unreal engine
Projects and stuff
I’m a professional developer with experience across many domains!
- Traditional desktop development in .NET using C#, WinForms, WPF.
- SQL, PostgreSQL and MySQL development using flyway
- Functional programming using Haskell, common lisp, F# and Erlang.
- Native development in C, C++, Rust and Go.
- Assembly programming x86/64, ARM and MIPs architectures, various SoCs and microcontrollers.
- FPGA digital design on Xilinx Spartan products
- Various other things like DevOps experience with tomcat, jenkins, TeamCity, AWS